HIGH PERFORMANCE FIBRES FOR INDUSTRIAL FLOORS REINFORCEMENT TO REPLACE METALLIC CRAMPS
B-STRATOS 20 are polypropylene fibres, 20 mm long and 10 m, with an easy dispersion and recommended in concretes for industrial and civil floors, 15 to 30 cm thick, used to reduce cracking due to shrinkage in plastic state. Fibres are treated to improve wetting and dispersion in the paste of cement and on the other side to increase capacity of contact and adhesion between fibres and concrete in hardened solid state.
* Reduced weight and easy application.
* Higher chemical resistance than steel (acids, alkalis, salts, etc.)
* Resistant to alkalis in cement.
* No oxidation or rotting.
* Damp-proof properties.
* High tensile strength
* Excellent adherence to the concrete matrix.
* Low coefficient of elasticity
* Control of plastic shrinkage with cracking reduction
* 0,6 kg of product replace 25 kg. of metallic cramps.
* Reduction of retraction joints.
|Contents||Bags of 600 gr|