POLYPROPYLENE FIBRES TO REDUCE CRACKING IN CEMENT MORTARS FOR FLOORS RAISING
SAT FILS are polypropylene fibres, length of 12 mm., with an easy dispersion and recommended to be used in cement mortars for raised floors, of 4-5 cm thick, used to reduce cracking due to shrinkage in plastic state. Fibres are treated to improve wetting and dispersion in the paste and to increase capacity of contact and adhesion between fibres and the matrix of cement in hardened solid state.
* Reduced weight and easy application.
* Higher chemical resistance than steel (acids, alkalis, salts, etc.)
* Resistant to alkalis in cement.
* No oxidation or rotting.
* Damp-proof properties.
* Low coefficient of elasticity
* Mechanism of three-dimensional action
* Control of plastic shrinkage with cracking reduction
|Contentent||Bags of 600 gr.|