WATERPROOFING MORTAR FOR TERMAL INSULATION
TECMADRY® TERMIC is an insulating and waterproofing mortar based on cement, lightweight aggregates and special additives, specifically designed to protect thermally and against humidity, as well as to decorate the surfaces on which it is applied. TECMADRY® TERMIC does not alter the water vapour exchange conditions of the substrate, thus allowing its natural transpiration.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
In general, the use of TECMADRY® TERMIC is recommended for energy refurbishment of building enclosures, and specifically:
* As an insulating mortar in different waterproofing work, combined with TECMADRY® coating. Always apply the TECMADRY® coating first, let it dry for a minimum of 12 hours, prime the TECMADRY® substrate with CRYLADIT, and then apply TECMADRY® TERMIC in the following 60 minutes. Never apply TECMADRY® over the TECMADRY® TERMIC coating, or any other mortar (consult our Technical Department).
* In the different waterproofing and facade protection work it can be then coated with our facade paints (TECMA PAINT SILICATOS, TECMACRIL FACHADAS, etc.) and even with the TECMA PAINT TERMIC FAHRENHEIT 10.8 coating.
* Waterproofing and thermal protection of basements and foundations, galleries, walls, etc., especially to break the thermal bridge with the exterior and avoid condensation dampness. To obtain a final decorative coloured finish, TECMA PAINT SILICATOS is recommended to be applied afterwards.
* The use of TECMADRY® TERMIC improves the insulation of building enclosures, enabling energy savings on indoor climate control.
* It prevents condensation dampness due to breaks in the thermal bridge.
* Ideal for regulating and augmenting surfaces, improving their thermal and acoustic insulation.
* Waterproof coating permeable to water vapour, allowing the transpiration of the support.
* Great application performance.
* Easy to use. Only requires kneading with water.