ANTIOXIDIZING ANTI AUTO-WELDING PRODUCT IN AEROSOL
CMR is a grease with antioxidising properties, which avoids auto-welding when not working. It has high contents in metal charges of micronized aluminium and is packaged in aerosol cans.
Due to the special characteristics of the grease, the admixtures included and its high contents in micronized aluminium, CMR has, among other, the following properties:
* Resistance against oxidizing
* Strong protection anti auto-welding when not working
* Electricity conductor
* Dampness and saline environments resistant
* Antiwear properties
* High adherence to metal surfaces
* Wide range of temperature of use (-15 to +200ºC)
CMR is especially recommended due to its composition and properties, among other, as:
* Anti auto-welding in bolts and nuts, rails, chains, valves, axis blockings, studs for blocks, etc.
* As electricity conductor grease in mechanisms connecting high voltage wires.
* As lubricant and antioxidizing treatment in bearings, chains of cranes, etc., in corrosive, damp or saline environments.
* Protection for battery hubs and similar connections.