LOW COST CRACK REDUCTION
SATECMA-FIBERS are fibres which have been manufactured with polypropylene virgin 100%, 31 mm long. They’re easily dispersed and are recommended for using in cement masses in order to reduce cracks due to plastic shrinkage.
* Low weight, easy to apply
* Higher chemical resistance than steel (acids, alkalis, salts, etc.)
* Resistant to the alkalis in the cement
* They get not oxidized. They don’t get rotten. They do not absorb water.
* Tridimensional action mechanism.
* Reduction in crack forming with a very low cost.
* No agglomeration in the mixture.
* Suitable for mixture systems both dry and wet.
|Contents||Bags of 0,600 kg.|