SEALER, HARDENER, MINERALIZER AND PERMEABILITY REDUCER FOR CONCRETE FLOORS AND PAVEMENTS
HIDROTECMA-SP is a chemical compound, formulated with base of modified sodium silicates and other additives, water based.
HIDROTECMA-SP when applied on concrete or mortar substrates, penetrates in their interior through the pores, small cracks and capillaries, crystallizing inside after chemical reactions and filling them. Characteristics of concrete and mortar are this way enhanced: protection, durability, resistance, reduction of water permeability among others benefits.
HIDROTECMA-SP is a liquid, clear colorless transparent, alkaline product with high contents in solids. A durable protection is created against moisture and water penetration in concrete floors and pavements, after reactions and crystallization inside the concrete. Part of the formed crystals are hygroscopic, they swell by absorbing water, creating a silica gel that forms a waterproofing membrane inside the concrete structure.
The use of HIDROTECMA-SP for the treatment of concrete floors and pavements produces, among others, the following benefits:
* High reduction of water permeability
* Permanent sealing of a great part of the existing micro cracks in the surface.
* Strong reduction of the diffusion coefficient of chloride ions, that could proceed from marine water, anti freezing salts, etc..
* Higher resistance to the freeze-thaw cycles.
* Higher resistance to many aggressive chemical agents.
* Reduction of alkali-silica reactions produced inside the concrete due to contact of cement with water.
* Protection of steel bars of reinforced concrete.
* Protection against efflorescence formation.
* Protection against cracks formation in concrete due to thermal variations.
|Contents||5 L, 10 L and 25 L|