FLEXIBLE CEMENTITIOUS GLUE MORTAR FOR LAYING ALL TYPES OF CERAMIC TILES
TECMACOL FLEX is a flexible cementitious monocomponent adhesive specifically designed for coating with ceramic tiles the mortar and concrete surfaces previously protected with our cementitious waterproofing mortars of the TECMADRY range and for placing all types of ceramic tiles on many substrates both in doors and outdoors.
TECMACOL FLEX is particularly recommended:
* As an adhesive for ceramic coating on the different cementitious waterproofing mortars of the TECMADRY range (e.g. placement of ceramic tiles in swimming pools).
* As adhesive for laying all types of ceramic tiles (absorbent and non-absorbent) on floors and walls both in doors and outdoors.
* For laying tiles on large surfaces and on radiant heating floors.
* As an adhesive for the placement of different types of panels (polystyrene, plasterboard, etc.).
* Great durability and high resistance to water (tiled pools).
* High flexibility.
* Good adhesión on a variety of supports (cement screed, plasterboard, old ceramic supports, etc.), allowing the placement of tiles of any kind (ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, natural stone, terracota, etc.
* Applicable both in doors and outdoors.
* Suitable for laying tiles on floors and walls (no pull off).
* Recommended for all types of ceramic tiles (absorbent and non-absorbent).
* Suitable for large tiles (doublé gluing).
* Easy to use. Only need to knead with water.